Home Forums Fashion and Sport Shoes There's so many cards in NBA 2K today

0 replies, 1 voice Last updated by  wfuuopy 3 years, 12 months ago
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

wfuuopy
    Participant
    @wfuuopy

You have to do or bypass the intro/story until you’re on a team and in your first season. Proceed in the news and cheap nba 2k20 mt to the park now is the trivia tournament with the time once it begins. You’ve got to take out your mobile phone and start the app that is trivia. You have about 5 minutes for questions, mainly about basketball, when the event begins, and every round. In case there are several winners it’s splitted the last ones or one position is accepting the vc.

He’s absolutely ridiculous although I don’t know as he’s fresh, whether this Shaq is buffed but apart from his. Think 100 pounds heavier and Giannis but 2 inches taller. Just catch the rebound turbo the courtroom and jump step at the hoop. Dunk. Forget all this he can not peekaboo three bs, why would you want to do that with Shaq, utilize him. Is he values the he’s going for? Certainly not. Can he be cheese? Yes. It’s he fun?

There are tons of things to enjoy about MyTeam and an almost equivalent amount to detest, and main amongst the latter for me personally is the CPU’s ability to outplay you with his golden, emerald, sapphire etc. cards against your diamonds, pink diamonds etc.. I believe Myteam this year is good. Its not the fault of these myteam developers but NBA 2Kplay programmers. I think pro’m style of playing, instead of actual gameplay and this year they concentrated more on the playground. It shows a lot. Are badges which were clearly created for mycareer and not the rest of NBA 2Kmodes. Shaq is a normal center imo(being that we’re getting a lot of facilities with ball handling and three) his shooter too slow for regular pull backs and can not peekaboo if switches he is a monster inside but that is expected, his dribbling is good but if your good enough then you’ll be aight, he’s a wilt with a 3 imo he’s good but not worth his price more in 400k where great players that have little flaws are cu he has little but he still has weakness.Just gont replicate exactly what other people are saying, Shaq is good but 3pt shot does not make him worth his cost.

Bought Opal TMac per day before the super packs came out and didnt bother since I had not had a opportunity to play with him selling. Picked conducted TMac/Dino/Shaq in TTO and up Shaq just. I put up both them on the auction house although I still was able to go and’m a guardian. Not too bothered because I have enough for 3 players that were great after by how much I lose on them. I utilize TMac good as a few people and Shaq is going to fall as more people realise he isn’t as OP as he should be because there’s so many cards in NBA 2K today.

It’s been a pleasure 6 years enjoying MT. I am done. I’ve put up with a lot of things through time. 2K18 was awful. I nearly stop during that debacle. There’s been misteps over recent years. The MT glitch a couple years ago was a real kick in the face. However, this year did me in. My Team and I play with because it been an Fantasy Basketball simulation. Build your team and you get to utilize historical players. I love the concept. I have to make tough choices. If I sacrifice shooting with players like Ben and Rodman Wallace and build my team about elite defenders? If I make sacrifices on athleticism and how to buy mt in nba 2k20 prioritize shooting with guys like Mitch Richmond and Petrovic?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.