Home Forums Fashion and Sport Shoes ay Too Easy And Also Makes

0 replies, 1 voice Last updated by  Kingang 3 years, 10 months ago
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Kingang
    Participant
    @Kingang

He would be elite from contested threes unlike he is IRL. Then if I didn’t give him the deadeye badge because he’s doesn’t shoot a fantastic percentage on contested threes, then he’d also take a massive hit on contested mid-range shots when he’s elite from there. This is not acceptable for what’s supposed to become an NBA simulation in 2019 and all of this data is publicly available on nba. For another instance, Marc Gasol left ZERO contested or pull up threes a season but shot 37% on open threes, now as a baseline he is likely to get the same contested/pull-up shooting ability from 3 as most players. I could provide hundreds of examples but this is the general point. It is impossible to replicate the huge variance in gamers’ shooting abilities with no ratings, which is supposed to be an NBA SIM, and of course, this would be quite easy to return, given these evaluations have been at the game for years.

I think gamebreaking bugs must be included in the listing until the day they are fixed, sent to 2k or get an update. Just saying. What gamebreaking and bugs are there still? MyCareer a few issues with The Rec. What else? If you put a new draft class game in which you rookies, breaking my League online Bug dissapear. Also rookie classes do not generate also. Basically you can’t play more than 1 season.Even if you’re alright having rookies being compacted (which shouldn’t be true in the first place) the game breaks at season 4 if the game runs from rookies to draft so the game will not progress past the draft and also ur stuck. Can you compose a variant of that? I wouldn’t know how to describe the issue besides this rookies disappeared to somebody else and browse through it and you got them to show up again without upgrades.

To add onto what domimis said concerning the myleague insect, rookie prospects do not change after the first season and they’re taken out of the team that drafts them after the year added to random teams. Furthermore the subsequent year draft is made up of undrafted rookies and that continues if the game runs from rookies to draft so the game won’t advance past the draft and ur until the game breaks at season 4. Sim-ing into another look from chair utilizing high refreshrate (240Hz in my case) is broken. Sometimes it works, sometimes the majority of the time that it goes slow-mo and takes forever to really work, although you need to junk a button to get the Sim button to appear. It’s not fixed imo.

Just take the pie graphs and cap locks out and also utilize exactly the exact same point bank system to update characteristics. This way people aren’t locked to a certain role then update attributes but they update attributes for a function. It’s a lot more interesting to see you play and upgrading than to make a player, to pay exactly what you do but aren’t great at and find out you did not really have to have a specific rating in some thing. For example for a guardian who wishes to have finishing, I don’t need standing dunk or pole hook. However, those skills are important for more badge points in finishing.

Check out http://www.nba2king.com for more details.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.